How To Fix Canon Printer Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi Error?
Canon printers are among the best printers as they produce quality printing. It is a brand that is known all over the world. These printers are very user-friendly as well as users can be very easy to use.
The canon printers are going to provide its users with various functions that you cannot imagine any other printer. These printers are very easy to use although there are at times when the canon printer has problems.
There are some common issues that you can face and one of the common issues is the Canon Printer Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi. There are various reasons why that must have been happening. In order to resolve this error, you must know what is causing the issue.
Let us read about the what are the causes of this issue:
Causes of the canon printer Won’t connect to Wi-Fi:
1. Wi-Fi distance:
There may be a reason that when the Wi-Fi is so far away from the printer, then it will not pick up the correct Wi-Fi signal. This is the reason why you may get an error stating that you are not able to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
In order to resolve these issues, you need to make sure that the Wi-Fi and the printer are not too far away from each other. If they are nearby and you are still seeing this issue, then it will mean that there is an object that is blocking the signals.
When you see that the signals are blocked, you need to make sure that there are no objects in between that are blocking the signals.
2. Server issue:
There are at times when the server is down and you are experiencing a server issue. There may be a backend issue which is why the canon printer is failing to connect with the Wi-Fi. If this is the case, then you can get in touch with the internet service provider and make sure of the problem that you might have been facing.
This way you will be able to know at what time you can easily expect the return of the services and manage your documents.
Read More: Best Software to Recover Deleted Data
3. The printer is connected with the other Wi-Fi network:
There are times when the printer is connected to another Wi-Fi. So you need to make sure to give it command so that it can work properly. You need to make sure that the dummy printer is not connected to the Wi-Fi, which means that your printer cannot connect to the Wi-Fi.
If you see that this is the problem, then follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi network is working well and other devices are connected to it.
- You need to check all the connectivity restrictions if it is set in the Wi-Fi router.
- Then you need to check the internet speed on the other devices, a slow-speed internet connection can create problems.
- First, you need to check your printers for the Wi-Fi network and it must be turned On.
- Then You need to check your computer and laptop Wi-Fi settings, then the Wi-Fi connection should not be restricted.
- You need to make sure that the same printer is added to the computer and is set as default.
- You need to make sure that your PC is not on airplane mode and if it is yes, then you need to turn it off.
- If possible, then you need to move closer to the router.
- You need to check all the wired connections and make sure that all the USBs are seated well.
- For the wireless printer connectivity, you need to check that you have selected connect via wireless option.
- You also need to double-check if you are entering the right username and password for the Wi-Fi network.
4. Restart the entire Wi-Fi network:
When you see that our gadgets stop performing, then you might panic. So instead of directly going to a conclusion. You might also think that something is wrong in a big way. You must know that when you’re simply rebooting the device, then it might be able to do wonders.
This is the same issue that can happen with you and you can face Canon printer won’t connect to wifi. In order to resolve the issue, you need to perform some of the steps.
The first thing that you need to do is unplug the power supply from the router. Then you need to unplug the power supply from the modem. Then give a break of 30 seconds. You need to plug back the power cables and then turn on the devices.
Let the LEDs get stable on the router and the modem. Then try to connect it with the printer. See whether you are able to resolve the issue or not. If you are still facing the Canon printer not connecting to wifi, then you need to try on the next step.
5. Check the printer the drivers:
There could be various issues with the printer drivers. The incorrectly installed drivers can easily do a disaster for you. You must make it a habit in order to keep an eye on the performance of the drivers.
You need to check the following things such as make sure that you have installed the correct version of the printer drivers and the software of the system. Uninstall all the currently installed printer drivers. Then install the drivers again.
This might help you resolve the issue. If you are not able to resolve the issue, then you get in touch with official experts of canon printers. They will help you resolve the issue. Get in touch with them!